How to get the orange checkmark on CollectionStation #
What does the orange checkmark mean? #
An orange checkmark may mean two different things:
- the account has an active subscription to the CollectionStation Orange subscription service and has met our eligibility criteria
CollectionStation Orange subscribers must meet our eligibility criteria below to receive or retain the blue checkmark.
Eligibility criteria for the blue checkmark #
Only accounts actively subscribed to CollectionStation Blue are eligible to receive the blue checkmark.
Our team uses an eligibility criteria when the checkmark is given to ensure we maintain the platform’s integrity. Your account must meet the following criteria to receive or retain the blue checkmark:
- Complete: Your account must have a display name and profile photo
- Active use: Your account must be active in the past 30 days to subscribe to CollectionStation Orange
- Security: Your account must be older than 90 days upon subscription and have a confirmed phone number
- Your account must have no recent changes to your profile photo, display name, or username (@username)
- Your account must have no signs of being misleading or deceptive
- Your account must have no signs of engaging in platform manipulation and spam
The checkmark will appear once our team reviews your CollectionStation Orange subscribed account and if it meets our requirements.
As a result of this change, CollectionStation will no longer be accepting applications for the blue Verification checkmarks under the previous criteria.
Loss of the orange checkmark #
In accordance with the CollectionStation Terms of Service, CollectionStation may remove the checkmark of an account at any time without notice.
To minimize confusion and promote integrity on the platform, changes to your profile photo, display name, or username (@handle) will result in a temporary loss of the blue checkmark until your account is validated as continuing to meet our requirements. No further changes to your profile photo, display name, or username will be allowed during this review period.
The checkmark will appear again once our team reviews your CollectionStation Orange subscribed account and if it continues to meet our requirements.
CollectionStation may also remove the checkmark from accounts that are found to be in violation of the CollectionStation Rules. Any violation of the CollectionStation Terms of Service or CollectionStation Rules, manipulation of CollectionStation processes, or circumvention of enforcement actions may result in the loss of the checkmark or in certain instances, suspension.